Sunday, February 8, 2015

Dialogue

Guy: I remembered the words that was said that night, it was in mumble but I heard everything in perfect harmony, it ended with a “Goodbye”
Girl: The thoughts that crossed my mind after it all, the next day seemed like any other, but I wonder if you would remember
Guy: There are days when it seem like we were just memories, the times we shared were more dreamlike than anything
Girl: It was cold that night, yes, the day we were first met
Guy: You said this was the right timing and our dialogue was flawless
Girl: But I knew it could be a beginning to nights of heartaches
Both: We knew the chances…
Girl: Getting lost in your thoughts as I explore along each sentence you spoke
Guy: When you left, everything seemed to slow down
Girl: The world stopped spinning…well, my world
Guy: But is it true though? I heard you found happiness
Girl: Head you found love, a partner to your doings
Guy: If I said I was happy for you, I’ll be lying…I find myself looking for you at places we once knew
Both: But then…
Girl: It quickly fades and I’m just left to remember
Guy: You had your hair tied back; arms to the side as you walked back, disappearing…
Girl: Held hands, my fingers placed perfectly into yours…now its missing space
Guy: Sweaty palms on that first day, our life lines curved in sync
Girl: It felt…right, but who would’ve thought that “what was” would become just that
Guy: There are days I wished I could’ve said something for you to turn back
Girl: But I didn’t…kept my mouth closed because I knew…
Both: This had to end with a “Goodbye”

No comments:

Post a Comment