Friday, February 27, 2015


I wrote this poem after watching this video.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get lost in the moment
heart tremble in the sight of you
No longer had a glimpse of love, just the taste of belonging in truth
My lungs breathes and falls into place
Let the grass roots grow between your toes
Through each footsteps a note is made
A song sang from deep inside
Let it rumble through the night sky and carry deep into your soul
Let it grow till it bleeds through your eardrums
A passion of us touching through a firewall
Fell in the cracks of forever history engraved along our own path
Time goes by, but you stand still, staring at me, a long lost love
And I must admit this was meant to be
As I gasp, it’s hard to believe I’ve only driven in a dream…

No comments:

Post a Comment