Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A fool's poem

I think some guys can relate to this poem, it's about a guy fallin hard for a girl to only find out she don't feel the same right back. and at the end of it you jus look like a fool...but sometimes lookin like a fool is better then to never try at all, feel me...
-------------------------------------------------

I am a fool...
...fell for her, scrapped my knees in the process, thought it was a sucess but it left me in much stress, In much stress? yes, but I must confess that I laid my heart on my sleeves...even beat a genius in a game of chess, but she wasn't impress, even pray to God to let her be mine and finished it off with a cross over my chest...

...it's like I'm wasting my breath, thought of her every time I took a rest...I'm so restless, thinking of what's next...Of what's next? yes...but in me, it's like she brings out my best and leaves me empty, as though my heart beat boxed while it rocks steady...yelling DID YOU EVER LIKED ME?! I'm fighting me...cause all of this could simply be a dream and my real life starts when I go to sleep...

What's her name? if i was to say, you would'nt even believe me, but believe me when I say she's worth to be, but is it worth to be...that damn crazy? that's why I'm starting to think twice, cause it's like she threw my heart in a bowl of ice, sliced it with a knife acouple of times---and for the right price she'll probably end my life

...wasn't anybody's wife?, nah so I asked Christ and he was like "alright", first time he ever answered me so clear in my life, thought it must've been a sign...now I'm just left in a sigh...ahem...okay, so I'm asking for another sign...COULD SHE EVER BE MINE? I don't know but maybe he just lied...I'm constantly asking why, asking questions with no answers, but for her I wanted an answer---but she simply said she aint sure

...damn...i am a fool

No comments:

Post a Comment