Monday, August 23, 2010

Friends

this is a poem i wrote to them friends who i called friends, thought we were more like family as in my darkest hours the friends showed their true colors and i had to realize that keeping them around wasn't worth it...so long to them friends
---------------------------------

Ahem...
We were friends
What the fuck happen to us?
Enemies stay enemies but friends......they change!
See...I left my friends when they left me
When it came to an end I had to realize what was worth
Had to put the bullshit aside to make room for the real shit
"Friends come and go but family is forever"
They took it out of context, forgot I always saw them as family
But now I've been gone for so long
It no longer matter to what we were
Only that they weren't there when it mattered
Saw my worth so your words didn't matter
Tried to apologize but it's too late...
Had to say my goodbyes and fuck you's
Walked away with my mouth shut had nothing to say
Cause what's there to say?
Nothing! Nothing! You aint saying NOTHING!
Claiming I was just talkin shit
Shit...you must be crazy
Try layin in ICU with needles down your neck expectin your "friends" to come through...
Who? You? Nah...you weren't there
During my darkest times my family stood there...
Not you...so who I thought that had my back weren't there
so what's here? Jus me and my family
And nowhere ya' were found
Not mad, jus their true colors bled through and saw them for who they are
I'm way above them like a star
Never lookin back I've gone too far
They think it's over cars, nah...it's way beyond that
Yeah...that lit the fuse, but it fuse into something we can't refuse
At the end we all lose, but I've taken most of the abuse...
Not amuse, no more fighting with you...
So I had to walk away towards my own views...
But we were friendsWhat the fuck happen to us?
Shit...
...
....
...
Life happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment