Monday, July 26, 2010

Beginning of the End

Well, I made this Blogspot to share my poems to the world. I started posting my poems on a Hip-Hop forum "Holla-Front.com" and as to many online poets I am known as the S/N "geno". I wrote and posted many of my poems on that forum throughout the years and gotten great responses from other poets/writers. I have met some great writers that have inspired me to keep doing what I'm doing and have helped me elevate my writing. So first and foremost I would like to say thank you to the writers/poets of H-F that have given me the response throughout the years. To the friends who has shown me love and took the time to read some of my poems I would like to say thank you at this time. I will try to leave this Blogspot only for posting poems and going in depth of what I mean into each piece.




Thank you for time and be sure to check weekly or daily (not sure how often I am going to update) for updates and new/old poems.

No comments:

Post a Comment